Sketch Drive Application
Welcome to the Sketch Drive application form.
This form will open on: April 1, 2013
This form will close on: April 30, 2013 at 11:59:59 PM MST
As part of our commitment to the community, Otafest makes active efforts to raise awareness and funds for various charities. Each year, a charitable organization is chosen to be the recipient of donations raised at Otafest.
Sketch Drive is one of the many events at Otafest that raises funds for charity. It also allows artists of all levels to showcase their unique talent while engaging with our patrons. Situated in the Artist Alley area all day Saturday & Sunday, Otafest patrons can get a unique caricature of themselves drawn by Sketch Drive Volunteers for a set fee (50% of the fee is donated towards charity and the other 50% is rewarded to the Sketch Dive Artist).
Becoming a sketch drive volunteer involves the completion of the following steps successfully:
- View the Sketch Drive Information Package here.
- Fill out and submit the online Sketch Drive Volunteer application form below.
- Attend a Sketch Drive caricature drawing audition (an Otafest Executive will contact you with information on audition times sometime after your application is received).
- Attend Otafest volunteer training.
- Pay the standard Otafest $20 volunteer fee (this registration fee grants you an Otafest Volunteer T-Shirt, food for the weekend, and admission to the festival).
It's that simple! If you have any questions or concerns regarding this process please email
artist.alley @ otafest.com. If you are interested in becoming a Sketch Drive volunteer please start the process by filling out the form below.