Recap - Brad Swaile, V.I.P, contests, scholarships, and more!
It's been a busy week! All of the Otafest staff have kicked their efforts into high gear in preparation for Otafest 2014!
Here's what happened this past week:
Guest Announcement: Brad Swaile
Vancouver-born and raised, Brad has voiced TONS of characters in various anime such as Ace in My Little Pony, Light in Death Note, Rock in Black Lagoon, many characters from the Gundam series, and much much more!
Brad will be coming to Otafest 2014, so make sure to check out his guest page!
Our Charity V.I.P Passes are on sale online!
A V.I.P Pass allows you to contribute directly to our charity and provides you with some exclusive Otafest swag as well as reserved seating, early vendor access, and more!
Hotel Alma is located right on campus and is only a couple minutes' walk away from Otafest! They're giving Otafest patrons discounted rates on rooms, and there's no better option if you want to be in the action all the time!
Make sure you make your reservation before April 15, 2014 and mention that you're an Otafest 2014 patron when you call to ensure you get the group discount!
Details can be found here!
Get more involved with Otafest!
If you want to take your relationship with Otafest to the next level, there are a number of options available:
- Cosplay Judge Application: Be a judge in Otafest's Cosplay Contest! You'll get the best seats in the house!
- Media Pass Application: Are you part of a recognized media outlet? You can apply for a media badge here.
- Otafest Idol Pre-Registration: Show off your amazing karaoke skills in our very own Otafest Idol!
- Panelist Application: Have something amazing to talk about? Do you have a GREAT game idea and need participants? Host a panel at Otafest 2014 and get the audience you deserve!
- Volunteer Application: Be a part of the family that puts Otafest together, you'll get food and some swag. We'll also sign off on volunteer hours if you need us to!
Artist Alley Information Package
Due to circumstances beyond Otafest's control, the Artist Alley Information Package will not be available on February 7 as originally scheduled. The Artist Alley staff are working diligently to get the package up as soon as possible.