Depending on demand, Otafest will enable a wait list for sold out limited run tickets (such as V.I.P Passes). The following is how Otafest manages and handles these wait lists:
- Wait lists apply to online sales only.
- Your position in the wait list is the order in which you signed up.
- If a ticket becomes available, you will receive an e-mail notifying you that you have 24 hours to redeem the ticket.
- If you do not redeem the ticket in the 24 hours, it will automatically move on to the next person. Your position in line will be forfeited and you will need to re-register on the wait list.
- Once online sales have ended, the wait list is no longer in effect! If tickets become available after online sales have ended, they will be sold at the door on a first come, first served basis.