Otafest is committed to a welcoming and accessible environment for all attendees. We will be providing onsite assistance for those that identify as having a disability requiring assistance.
We understand that personal circumstances may require accommodation for certain patrons to be able to fully enjoy the Otafest experience.
Otafest strives to meet the needs of any patrons who may be experiencing mobility issues, sensory challenges, or other health needs. Due to limited resources, we may be required to discuss modified accessibility in order to try and meet your individual needs. There may be limited wheelchair seating available, for example, so do leave room in your schedule to arrive early to panels you wish to see.
A few of the services Otafest is able to offer our attendees:
- Direct line access to registration
- Wheelchair friendly seating spaces in the main events and panel rooms
- Wheelchair friendly aisles in the vendors and artist alley
- Companion accommodation registration
- A “quiet, safe space” is available upon request – our friendly Policy Enforcement team will be able to escort you to a quiet room.
If you anticipate further needs, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com to discuss your unique circumstances.